Registrations are closed for 2017
Registrations for 2018 will open in February 2018.
As a community club we encourage players of all abilities, so after returning members, places to new players are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Players new to soccer are welcome to come along to 2 training sessions prior to registering but please keep in mind that attending training does not guarantee a place if the team or age group is full. We will field the maximum number of teams we can for the facilities we will have available in 2017, noting that we expect the new Sandringham Secondary College Beaumaris campus facility to be available for the 2018 season. Players registered in 2017 will have priority in 2018 when we anticipate significant additional demand for places as the new all-weather floodlit pitch and changing rooms are made available.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Go to My Football Club (except for over 35s and over 45s - see below)
- Players new to soccer: You must create a new FFA account which gives you your FFA player number that you retain for life.
- All players: Log in using your FFA number, check your contact details are current (especially your email address and photo) and then select to play with Beaumaris Soccer Club in your current age group. If you play up or down an age group, still register under your actual age group’s package. You can be allocated to a different age group team after registration.
- U12 to U16 players: it is mandatory to have a current photo uploaded to the system.
- 3rd year+ Beaumaris players only: After accepting terms and conditions, select the club add on of Pavilion Levy Discount which applies a $40 discount to your registration fee. This will be checked relative to your registration history.
- Payment is via credit card at time of registration.
- Note registration is not complete until accepted by the BSC Registrar. The system generates a confirmation email advising you when this occurs.
Once an age group is full (we typically have 2 to 3 teams of 15-16 in each age group), any further registrations will be placed on a waiting list which is dependent on a coach and ground space being allocated.
FEES IN 2017
|Age Group||Fee less Pavilion Levy Discount
(3rd year+ players only)
(1st and 2nd year players)
|U8 to U11 Miniroos||$400||$440|
|U12 to U18 Boys
|U12 to U18 Girls
There are two discounts available:
- Family Discount of $30 applies for a second and subsequent sibling of junior players (aged U18) from the same family. This is claimed as a refund after registration by completing the form below and emailing it to the email@example.com
- Building Pavilion Levy Discount of $40: In 2013, Beaumaris Soccer Club implemented a levy to raise funds for a new pavilion to be built in conjunction with Bayside Council. At end 2016, the fund stands at $60,000 and we anticipate will be built in 2018/19 to benefit all BSC players. All players are required to pay the levy for two years, after which the discount applies. This ensures an equal contribution by all members. The levy is claimed at time of registration online. To claim:
- select the age group package
- accept the terms and conditions
- select the club add on of Building Pavilion Levy Discount.
We try to assist all families by keeping the costs of registration to the minimum possible. BSC is a non-profit making organisation and all funds are used for coaching, development and equipment. For families experiencing difficulty in paying fees a payment plan may be arranged by contacting BSC Treasurer Marc Gibson: firstname.lastname@example.org
AGE GROUPS IN 2017
Age group is determined by date of birth as at 1 January 2017. Use the table below to work out your age group for 2017. Goalkick players need to be a minimum of 4 years old at 1 January 2017. Those aged 6 may play Goalkick if new to soccer, or will otherwise be allocated to U7s teams.
|Born in||Age Group|
|2011 to 2013||Goalkick|
|2000 or earlier||Seniors / Reserves|
Registration fees include:
- For players U7 to U11, allocation of a club shirt to be returned at the end of the season
- For players U12 and over, a club shirt with (optional) player’s name printed on the back
- For Goalkick, a t-shirt, football and goodies bag.
Club shorts and socks can be purchased from Sportsmart Moorabbin, 83 Cochranes Road, Moorabbin. In 2017, new uniforms are being introduced so all players will need to purchase new socks. Shorts from 2016 can be retained, but shorts purchased in 2015 or earlier will need to be replaced. Goalkick players are not required to wear a BSC kit but should come prepared in a kit of your choice, or suitable alternative.
OVER 35S AND OVER 45S MEN SQUADS
CANCELLING A REGISTRATION
Registrations can be cancelled via the My Football Club system. Depending on timing of the cancellation (pre or mid-season) and whether the FFA/FFV will retain their component of fees, the club may refund a portion of fees paid. Note the FFV take up to 10 working days to process their part of the refund. Contact the Registrar if you wish to cancel a registration.
Please refer to the relevant contact below with any further questions about the 2017 season.
|For questions about…||Contact|
|My Football Club – using the system, login difficulties||My Football Club Support
See their website for hours of operation
Phone: (02) 8020 4199
|BSC Registration administration||Rebecca Hicks
Phone: 0427 388 682
|BSC Fees, payment plans or refunds||
|Junior and Senior female players||Mike Stone
Female Football Coordinator
Phone: 0406 076135
|Junior male players & teams||Ivan Cook
Phone: 0411 487379
|Senior male players & teams||Bruce MacLaren
Phone: 0400 520 970
|Goalkick program||Rebecca Hicks
Phone: 0427 388 682
|BSC Soccer Development||Steve Mautone
Director of Football
Phone: 0401 380 190
Beaumaris Soccer Club
PO Box 7336
BEAUMARIS VIC 3193
Membership Fees Refund Request – Family Discount
Beaumaris Soccer Club offers a discount of $30 for second and subsequent junior players (U18 and below) in a single family. Refunds must be authorised by the Treasurer and are paid by direct deposit into your nominated bank account. Please complete this form and post to the club (address above) or email to email@example.com
|Name of person requesting refund||
|Names & ages of eligible players
(List all U18 players in the family.)
|Amount of refund requested||
|Bank details for refund||
(not required if submitting by email)
|Office Use Only